CCGS Alexander Henry is a former Canadian Coast Guard light icebreaker and buoy tender that served on the Great Lakes from 1959 to 1984. In 1986, the vessel was handed over to the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes in Kingston, Ontario for preservation as a museum ship. For part of this time the vessel was also operated as a successful bed and breakfast. The vessel was constructed by Port Arthur Shipbuilding Co. Ltd. at their yard in Port Arthur, Ontario and launched on 18 July 1958. The icebreaker entered service in July 1959 with the Department of Transport’s Marine Service as CGS Alexander Henry using the prefix “Canadian Government Ship”. CCGS Alexander Henry served her entire coast guard career on the Great Lakes, stationed on Lake Superior. After her decommissioning in 1984 efforts were made to bring the Henry to Thunder Bay but these efforts were not success and she was acquired by the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes in Kingston, Ontario.